aj.sunil

Hey Rahul,

Good to see so many links for different projects. I am not from management background and being a techie its hard to find what actually i need. I need a good project on Finance involving axis bank and if it has balance sheets it will be really helpful. I understand that i got to search the forum thoroughly before seeking help, since i am on tight scedule it would be great if u can sned the link for my above requirement. Hope to hear from you asap.
My email Id: [email protected]

Regards,
Sunil AJ

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Rahul's Projects Section

:yield:
how to download documents from the forum?

Generally documents are attached in the first post or first page of a topic. Find the document and Click on the document. You will see a dialogue box which will have options open / save / cancel.

Click on either save or open. You will need microsoft office or relevant software to open the document .. got it?

shwetashetty14

hi rahul
hey can u pls help me on deciding a topic for MBA 4TH SEM RESEARCH PROJECT in finance
i am thinking of going with IMPACT OF FII ON STOCK MARTKET
can u suggest other...
thanks

KeviRwt

Hey Rahul

I need to do a research on Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), need to find differences between KPO and BPO.. Leading KPO organisations in India and World and comparisons with few top firms...
Even a set up plans for a KPO and BPO ad then draw conclusion on it .... Can you plz help me....