What DO YOU WANT ??

purush_tiwari

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear Kartik

I have gone through most of the suggestion posted by MPiets .

1) As regular visiter of the site one good thing is it gives you all the new post from your last visited time . But what happen if one has to close the window for any reason ,its will not show the same list of post it gives only recent one . Then we have to go though all the sections where new post has been there from my last visit .
So the suggestion to see the new post from DD/MM/YYYY TO DD/MM/YYYY .
has to be there .It will also helpful in the sense that one can see post from date to date .

2) I remember my MBA days where one have to go through loots of books for various subjects . Some books was good for me but not for friend as language of the book is felt differently by different people . So book section is very important .where our freinds can suggest the auther & books for subjects .Apart from that there are loot of management books written by various people & when you go interview they ask have you read any book ........this will help in getting compled section of all important books to have look at for skill development.

3)We should have quiz & test section where we can test our information basket .

rest will think ....

jwillc

To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have # posts. You can start posting by introducing yourself in the relevant section, taking part in the big fight debates, helping fellow mates in the project helpline section and uploading your projects. Management Paradise is a HIGHLY moderated forum. Spamming nonsense messages will result in immediate BAN from this site. Hope you enjoy interacting with like minded people. Help others, help Yourself.

I understand you want people to contribute, but this message would be more useful if the mentioned areas (introducing yourself, big fight debates, project helpline section, uploading your projects) were links. It may seem simple, but this message is seen mostly by people new to the site. Thanks!

rit564

one request is that 10 post demand is to much as it must be quality and quantity that should matter. rest its a great forums

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
I understand you want people to contribute, but this message would be more useful if the mentioned areas (introducing yourself, big fight debates, project helpline section, uploading your projects) were links. It may seem simple, but this message is seen mostly by people new to the site. Thanks!
thanks for the suggestion. We'll definitely see to it and do the needful.

rit564 said:
one request is that 10 post demand is to much as it must be quality and quantity that should matter. rest its a great forums

Well, the condition has been set in such a way that people just don't post 10 times and then once, getting access to the projects and MBA files, just download and leave. We want active contribution from the members to enable the forum to grow and hence some conditions are kept.

If u see the forum nicely, u can see that there are atleast 50 threads where you can participate in the ongoing discussion or make some good post. Eg. Introduce urself, BIG Fight, Laughter section, Articles, etc.

So 10 posts is actually no big deal.

Edit:

The limit has been changed to 1 post.

Last edited:

melroy88

can we have a software section...Im sure there are many softwares that help students for presentation purpous...for eg. PPT to Flash...I dnt think anyone has heard off ...Well i can put many softwares...Even a thread will do...

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
can we have a software section...Im sure there are many softwares that help students for presentation purpous...for eg. PPT to Flash...I dnt think anyone has heard off ...Well i can put many softwares...Even a thread will do...
Well there are very few softwares like that... But opening an exclusive software section will lead to many people putting pirated softwares too. We dont want to encourage that.

pratikbharti

MP Guru
hey this website is an awesome one with almost everything there already........
still i feel some control is needed on the quality n contents of the post made......

simplyroch

Re: help reqd!

Hiya!
i need a project comparing 2 hotels or restaurants ( hospitality sector ) with reference to the 7 p's of marketing mix ......if anyone can help me plz do....have gotta meet a fast approaching dead line....

roch!

dk2424

we can upgrade the premium proj sections, and to encourage more registrations of members we must provide help 2 our existing members by providing references and help in their doubts n projects (active participation by all mods and active members)which wud ultimately lead to publicity of our site.

sonalivizard

hii kartik... well can u pls tell me how to make posts, replies, n how to upload projects n ya chk my points here??????? well its quite a long time i hv joined mp bt i hd stopd usin it 4 a long time now... so its pretty difficlt for me 2 manage all dis... pls help me regardn d same... thanku......

Subprime

Excellent site, however where's the careers sub-forum???...really important
Seems primarily about projects and MBA stuff