Is corrupt but efficient politicians better than honest and in-efficient politicians.

sunandaC

Corrupt but efficient politician can sure make a diffrence in indian governement.Currently most of our politicians are corrupt and inefficiant.

The politicians are not able to take care of citizen's benifits because they are inefficiants.If we have the efficient politicians who are bit corrupt but able to serve the nations that would change the scenario.

The in efficiancy of politicians came out in recent mumbai terror attacks.If we have slightly efficiant people we would never such kind of attacks.

Yes,Corrupt but efficient politician can sure make a diffrence in indian governement. I can state a very good example relevant to the topic. Example is of CHULBUL PANDEY of DABANGG, corrupt but totally efficient

kausnaik

corrupt but efficient will do...coz what ultimately matters is getting d work done effectively. so his bribe or corruption is nothing but jst d additional charge or fees for his efficiency.

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
According to me Honesty will work and show its color...... and corruption is actually breaking the back born country.......

If an politician is corrupt he earns a lot of money or other incentives so automatically he is motivated to do work...... and people in India will always approach such a person...... Where as a honest politician has no such motivating factor for him so it is obvious that his efficiency will reduce.......

Also we in India we term all politician in one category even if he is good......

So according to me a honest politician is better and will always do better things for the country rather that a corrupt politician.......

:focus::focus::focus:

look, Karna in Mahabharta was efficient but, was on the side of corruption, died by Arjun. look it is all about psychology, if i am corrupt then all my efforts and efficiency would vbe utilize just to find the new ways for initiating corruption. Corruption is universal disease and it is sparkle all over the earth. Corruption can only be eliminated when the individual who is smart and not corrupt.