mrsiva

Guys.. I'm doing project on Fair & Lovely Fairness Cream..

i need your help in answering my questionnaire... spare some time to answer 18 questions..

Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

after i done with my project i will share with you guys..

if possible support me with some data's about fair and lovely product..
i'm doing market research on fair and lovely..

objective is market share analysis, competitor analysis, and dealer n consumer perception abt the product..

so kindly do me the needful..

i will upload this project in 20days

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey dear have filled the survey form for you and also two questions in your suggestion box hope you like it.
you can also put a page or 2 bout is it really reqd are fairness creams actually reqd we are asians we should be proud of whatever complexion we hv isnt it like creating a complex in the asian minds?
do reply as you hv dome a project on the fairness creams

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
This is why people think twice before helping people out. You got your questionnaire filled but you never responded with your project report.

Questionnaire is not considered standard technique but yet it has so many advantages that company has to go with it. If questionnaire is designed effectively then accurate data is obtained. It appeals to the masses and the data focused to the general population and different point of views can be gauged.

bhautik.kawa

Guys.. I'm doing project on Fair & Lovely Fairness Cream..

i need your help in answering my questionnaire... spare some time to answer 18 questions..

Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com

after i done with my project i will share with you guys..

if possible support me with some data's about fair and lovely product..
i'm doing market research on fair and lovely..

objective is market share analysis, competitor analysis, and dealer n consumer perception abt the product..

so kindly do me the needful..

i will upload this project in 20days

Hey Friend,

Please check attachment below, i am sharing information on Brand Preference for Fairness Creams.

Attachments

• Brand Preference for Fairness Creams.pdf
    30.5 KB · Views: 0