"how to cope up wid stress wad do u think? "

priyanka1987

hello all frnds,

we all faces stress in our life... life is so fast that we dont get time to see ouselfs properly.. tensions..... project submission... internals, externals, presentations,
so hectic life...... so tell me ur opinion on this topic........

wat do u do to cope up with stress.... anything any funny way or just anything share it with us...

Awaiting 4r some interesting replies....

Take care

regards,

Priyanka

priyanka1987

WOW KIRAN ART OF LIVING.......... KOOLL..... WAT MORE PPL...... IM LOOKING FORWORD FOR MORE INT. REPLIES WAT U PPL FOLLOW... HAAN

priyanka1987

i do listen music........ whenevr im tired... n stessed..... any music depends on mood works..... one more way is there........... if ur very much tiredd frustated..... restless... n suffering from headache......... u can say a exteem level of stress... thn you can just close ur eyes and breath hard... just breath in n breath out for 5 min.... can think of something good .... or can take name of any person who is close to u... or say name of God.... and after that just open a good n beautifull wallpaper... and see it for sometime.......

you can remove your stess by doing this......... and this really workss....... try it out n let me kw if it works for you guys...........

Take CAre..........

ReGaRdS

PrIyAnKa
:bigsmile:

Life is not the amount of breaths u take but the moments that take ur breath away..

SAN

the bst way to cope up with stress wud be take few deep breaths,connect with nature.
and most imp remeber that nothing is more improtnt thn ur health.
and as tough people lasts foreve amidst any challenges

hello all frnds,

we all faces stress in our life... life is so fast that we dont get time to see ouselfs properly.. tensions..... project submission... internals, externals, presentations,
so hectic life...... so tell me ur opinion on this topic........

wat do u do to cope up with stress.... anything any funny way or just anything share it with us...

Awaiting 4r some interesting replies....

Take care

regards,

Priyanka

Well, today we all are facing a problem of stress because of many reasons like work load of office or business, family matters and many more. I am uploading a document which will tell you some tactics to deal with the stress.

Attachments

• cope up wid stress.pdf
    328 KB · Views: 0