TOFEL/ GRE - Orlnado Indore

pranavkansal

It was great experience as I found all the volunteers very supporting, helpful and ready to bear queries at every point of time water facility’s, room temperature, luggage facility and time to time pages and pencils providing facility even before the student trying to ask for is really appreciable and recommendation
Name - khushboo wawhwani
Mobile no -********27

Interdiction TOFEL and GRE test centers in Indore is a big achievement. I thank to Orlando Academy for conducting test and because of it only I can give my exam over here.
It was good and enjoyable moment here, though it was challenge and fear of international exam but the atmosphere and volunteers made it conformable

Name - paridhi sthi
Mobile – ********83

It was a good experience to give TOFEL exam at Orlando Academy. Staff was really good. Ready helpful. Stuff was excellent equipment were also really good. I would like to thank all of the staff Orlando Academy who accommodated me with the environment.

Name – piyush gupta
Mobile – ********18

Awesome experience. Very good and helping staff. Facility very also quite good. It was my 2nd time here and both the times I didn’t find any fault in here. All things were good. Keep it up.

Name – harsimran singh
Mobile – ********68

Experian’s was nice, regarding Orlando academy, I won’t find any difficulties or technical prob. regarding this center, everything was like a clock work and good co-operation from invigilators was appreciable.
Name- utkarsh sharma
Mobile – ********44

My review about the test center is arrangement facility is too good and the teacher’s behavior is too good. The all facility is excellent and the computer and headphone quality is too good the Orlando academy all facility is good

Name – sushila prajapath
Mobile – ********96

My experience is very good in Orlando academy, they provide all the facility to student like water, light and in TOFEL examination microphone, keyboard and computer are excellent in the academy. I would like their facility, my experience is excellent in Orlando academy. Their faculty was too good, they are very helpful and they help every moment to the students.

Name – akauksha jain
Mobile – ********81

I really had a great experience while working or giving my exam here at Orlando academy Indore, staff here are very co-operative and show a lot commitment and professionalism as it was a new experience for me giving an ETS exam in Indore I am totally satisfied by the arrangement made by this institute and they are no less than the promertic center located on different location of the country.
Name – rana prashant singh
Mobile – ********56

The experience was good. At no point during the exam I felt as if I was actually giving exam as everthing was so well organized. The experience was an excellent as far as the exam was well coordinated and the staff was very helpful and efficient in helping the student.
Name – Aditya singh
Mobile – ********16

The Orlando academy staff is friendly very proactive at the time of a query during the test. The equipment’s are good in works well during my test. I didn’t found any difficulty regarding anything from server to water nothing at all I comfortably completed my exam apart from that they have proper arrangement of lookers too.

Name – Deepak mirdwal
Mobile - ********43

It was good experience with Orlando academy. All the arrangements were proper and were conducted. The check-in was also done on time and all the procedure for exam was clear and accurate. Keep it up

Name - chitransh selwaria
Mobile – ********70

The staff and administrator good and the timing and management of staff are quite well. They make you feel comfortable before examination so you can feel free.

It’s great to leave academy near your own city.
Name – aman singh pawar
Mobile - ********32