portfolio management

s u n n y

INTRODUCTION

To understand PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT we first need to understand few basics. Let us have a look at it by answering few questions.
1. What is an investment?

Every man lives on hopes. But one cannot live his live only on hopes there are many materialist things such as food, clothing, shelter etc. When his current ability (current income) exceeds his current needs (current expenditure), he saves it for the future. This money is saved with a hope to consume it in future. This money may be buried inn backyard or hidden under the mattress.

In the contrast if some person’s current income is less than his current needs than he would have negative savings or borrowings. But, the lender of he money who forgoes his current possession and consumption will ask for more than what he lends.

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey sunny thnkx for info.........BUT THIS IS AN INTRODUCTION SECTION....INTODUCE URSELF.....ADN POST UR DATA IN RELEVANT SECTION.

BY THE WAY..........WELCOM 2 MP.........

jainbhaveshdilip

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Difference bETWEEN Portfoli Management Services and Mutual fund for a layman

“A Mutual Fund is like a nice bus that takes you from San Francisco to Los Angeles

with a bunch of other people. It’s very efficient and cost-friendly. But the driver determines all the stops. Everyone experiences the same trip.
A Separately Managed Account(Portfolio Management Services), on the other

hand, is like a chauffeured car. It will get you from San Francisco to Los Angeles,

too. But you’re the only passenger in the car, so you can suggest a different route to

the driver – take the scenic coastal route instead of just staying on the highway. In

the end, both vehicles do a good job of getting you from point A to point B, but a

PMS gives you just a little more control.”

- Bill Deakyne

Vice president & Director of Product Management

Franklin Templeton Private Client Group

DeepakGupta1187

hello bro how are u
can u help me i need the project report on portfolio management(main project) , mutual fund and any report of standard chartered bank
if u can arrange then mail me on [email protected]
i have to sumbmit report next week so arrange as early as possible

Ketansawant.23

portfolio management and treasury management are all together different fields in finance

portfolio management is process of selecting, appraising, revising, evaluating, modifying 1's investment portfolio which can be combination of debt and equity shares diversified across various companies, industries and economies for minimising Risks and maximizing returns from that investment...

treasury management involve decision regarding forex transaction, investment, funding for company, arranging debt for these operation der are various desks present in one companies treasury dept....it also includes inter treasury transactions..

ambar035

hello.............................................................................................................................................

ambar035

where is the project............................................................................................................................