Opportunities To Cross Paths With Booth Students

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
docDownload.ashx

Now that you've had the chance to dive into The Booth Experience stories on the students' blog, you may be wondering: How can I meet students like those I’m reading about to determine if Booth is the right fit? How can I interact with the students who might be my peers one day?

Booth students are incredibly passionate about this school and they are committed to paying it forward. What this means for you is that students are not only open to, but excited about meeting you, sharing their stories, hearing about your background and helping you to shape the path you could take as a potential Boothie. As those who have truly lived this experience, they will speak freely with you and answer questions only they can answer.

In the coming weeks, there will be several Worldwide Student-Hosted Events in cities all over the globe. In the midst of internships in new places, industry treks, ski trips and hometown visits during Winter Break, students will also spend a part of their time off hosting these informal events with their classmates for prospective, and newly admitted, students. Find an event in your city and RSVP to spend an evening with Booth students!

Additionally, we invite you to come to spend a day in the Harper Center. The Campus Visit Program offers abbreviated and full-day visit options with programming that includes opportunities to meet students and visiting a class in session. Visit our website for schedule options and to register. You may also opt to attend Booth Live, an all-day campus visit event during which you’ll engage with students, take on the Chicago Approach with faculty in class, and talk with the Admissions Committee during a special Q&A session. Finally, you’ll cap it all off with the Liquidity Preference Function (LPF)—a Friday happy hour tradition that brings together the student community. The next Booth Live will be January 23rd and registration will open in the coming weeks.

If you can’t make it to campus, or there isn’t an event in your city, there are a number of other ways to engage with students. Consider reaching out to Booth International Country Captains, who represent cities across the globe.

Simply put, there is no better way to understand our community than to engage with students. They are passionate about life at Booth and eager to provide their perspective. So, whether you’re attending an event, perusing the blog, or chatting with the co-chairs of various student groups, you’re one step closer to better understanding what your path at Booth could be.

As always, we wish you the best of luck in the steps you take along the way and encourage you to reach out to us with any questions.

docDownload.ashx
Cheers,
Kylie

More...