BLACK LISTED COMPANIES

List of Blacklisted companies... be careful with them... please see the
second company in the list!!

Blacklisted.png

Pls go thru the entire details below n Dont get into such a situation. Here is a
list of fraud companies which lure people in India to USA.

Please pass this on to all your friends and make them aware of it.

List of Companies you need to be careful.
1. Mastech Sys
2. Syntel
3. Computer People Inc.
4. Capricon
5. American MegaTrend Inc.
6. CBS
7. Intelligroup (Edison - New Jersey)
8. Cybertech (Chicago - Ilinnois)
9. Systech (Gelndale - Calif.)
10. IntecNew Jersey. Now it is named as Compuflex.
11. Indotronixs or Indotronics?
12. Capricorn Systems Inc , Atlanta
13. BCC computers Ltd in Madras *** (Dangerously Blacklisted)******
14. Frontier Systems ***(Highly Black Listed)
15. C G VAK(Coimbatore)
16. Kumaran Software, Anna Nagar, Madras *******(Highly and Dangerously Blacklisted)*******
17. BCS Project Consultants; Bangalore (These people call themselves BCS Computer Consultancies and Services. Highly blacklisted.)These people lay false claims of having done projects for Defence organisations.
18. Pragathi Computers; Bangalore. (HighlyBlacklisted)Infact a Belgium based organization is planning to take legal action on this organisation for laiming to do work for NATO.

DON'T RECOMMEND THESE KIND OF COMPANIES TO ANYBODY.

Friends, one of the above mentioned company is owned by an Indian, Kanna Srinivasan and he owns a company called BCC computers Ltd in Madras,India. He brings. Indian programmers under a THREE YEARS bond which says if the employee quits the company he has to pay Rs10,00,000 (only Ten lakhs). Also every employee has to surrender their school and college certificates. The contract also says that the employees will be paid $40,000 per year.The company will not pay for initial 45days or start pay after you get the project in USA. Once you igned this agreement and surrendered the certificates you have fallen in
their trap. Then you have only obey their orders as though it is an order from the god (Kannan P srinivasan). They will take their own time to process your H1B Visa (may be more than a year ). If you ask them you will be taken to USA, they will humiliate you by saying that your communication is bad, or you are not
technically good.

Recently employee named Mr.Rao committed suicide in Madras because the company terminated him. told that company cannot take him to USA because he is no good technically and communication is bad. The important point is that he was waiting in the Madras company for more than 8 months. Now by God's (Kannan P Srinivasan) grace you reached USA. The Best Computer Consultants ,Kansas City, USA will make you to sign another bond with blank Promisary Note Unfilled amount you owe to the company .The company will send you to any project (testing maintenance, year 2000,(luckily development).

You can't refuse any project or you can't resign when you are on project.If you do so then the company will terminate you and further sue you for $10,000 to 30,000). Now the company has filed a case against 20employees in the Kansas city district court. The company will never pay you good,they will never give status on green card processing if you process with them, they will ask you to repay relocation charges, increments will not be given,but on regular basis you will
be tortured by all the HRD and Marketing staff(Sub Gods).Beware of this company.

Please tell your friends and relatives not to join this company and suffer. If nyone joined in Madras company please ask them to quit immediately. If visa is ready with this company and they are coming to USA,ATLEAST LET THEM NOT SIGN THE AGREEMENT AND THE BLANK PROMISERYNOTE in USA.

* Please forward this information to as many as friends possible both
in USA and INDIA using any meals of communication.

The Average puts only 25 percent of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50 percent of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100 percent.

Last edited by a moderator:

vinayp

BLACK LISTED COMPANIES: ZENWORD TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD

Fraud Company Name: ZENWORD TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD

Please don't join this company. This's my kind request.

This company is the worst notorious fraud company one can see just for once in his/her lifetime and of course in my lifetime as well. It is basically a start up company started only to cheat people especially freshers (B.E and MCA graduates) who are in search of a job very desperately. This company's owner is a Real Estate dealer in Bangalore who has a bad debts of about 50 lakhs or even more and he's in immediate need of money. The very own HR manager of the company admitted the fact that the company MD has taken loans from a good number of private banks to invest in different businesses and he's unable to repay it because of the loss in business. You can find every possible bull shit reason given as a convincing answer for every question you ask to the big fat liar HR Manager of this company regarding the company's existance and infrastructure once after you join it.

The job requirement advertisement has been put up in their website since the day the company started two years back in 2007. The company's website (last updated in 2007) is a fake website created just to attract freshers as well the experienced professionals. The recruitment process is carried out every Friday in a very formal way as it does in other good companies. The candidate has to pay an amount of Rs. 50000 as a security deposit which is stated as refundable in one year in the agreement signed at the time of joining. They will neither pay the salary for One year nor reveal their branch addresses (if any) which you'll get to know only after joining. But after one year they'll just issue a cheque of worth Rs. 50000 which bounces at the bank due to insufficient amount in the company's account. But when questioned about the cheque bounce the company people replies to file a cheque bounce case at the court in a very harsh and ruthless manner. The company has only 9 computers (that too hired ones) for 25 candidates joined very recently and even the trainers won't get the salary. You'll get to see the company people (who're fake) only on Fridays for the purpose of recruitment and they remain absconded rest of the week. Be aware of it.

empzen

POST REPLY - FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY

POST REPLY - FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY
PLEASE DONT TRUST MR.VINAY.P (EMPLOYEES AND SOFTWARE COMPANIES)

I, Nalayiram working as a Trainee Manager in Zenword Technologies Pvt Ltd past from 6 months, I am proud to tell that I am working for this company. I am getting the salary in first week of every month. We are having the salary account, and I am satisfied.

We are not bothered to tell one of the Employee by name Mr. VINAY.P has worked as a software trainee in our organization only for 11days, and he has given in WEBPOST as our company is a BLACK LISTED COMPANY. He don’t have any rights to judge about our company. So we have terminated him from the job.

Vinay .P (Software Trainee)

False Comment about the company

1. Mr. Vinay P (He has given the statement that, he worked as a Trainee Manager)

2. Employees are not getting the salary

3. Mr. Vinay P said, he paid the Security Deposit of Rs. 50,000/-

4. Mr. Vinay P has mention that company is not refunded the Security Deposit amount.

5. Mr. Vinay. P told that we had only 25 Employees and 9 Computers.

6. Mr. Vinay P has given some bad information about Hr. Manager.

Mr. Nalayiram (Trainee Manager)

Comment about the Company and Mr. Vinay P

1. Mr. Vinay P worked as a (Software Trainee) for details we are attached the Appointment Letter

2. How can he say like that (he worked only for 11 days) how can he get the salary. We are getting the salary in proper date.

3.Mr. Vinay P as Paid the Security Deposit amount of Rs. 25,000/-.( we are attached the resignation letter given by him)

4. Company had refunded the Security Deposit amount of Rs. 10,000/-(we are attached the Bank Chelan) Rest of the amount company had not paid because he is misguided the Company Employee’s
5. Our Company Strength is above 80(Employee’s) and having 68 Computers.

6. He has given wrong information about our Hr. Manager, ( I observed that , she has helping nature, good opinion about the employees and company.)

For Further clarification contact present employee of the company.

We are ashamed to tell that he has worked with us for 11 days; he is unfit for any software company.
Very important message, he has miss-guided the new comers and present working employee’s in our company.

Mr. Vinay.P had contacted our company HR.MANAGER regarding he had given the false information in the web post, He is ready to give the apology letter after giving the rest of Security Deposit amount of Rs.15, 000/-. He told that he is not able to visit Bangalore, he will send apology letter by courier, But my HR. rejected the offer she told him to come to office and give the apology letter, but he is afraid to come to office, because of FALSE WEB POST. He told that, he has MANY INFLUENCE, so he is threatening our HR. Manager.

IF ANY CLARIFICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS PLEASE VISIT THE COMPANY AND CONTACT US PH : 40901161

empzen

Re: : ZENWORD TECHNOLOGIES IS NOT A BLACK LISTED COMPANY

VARSHA M. Working in zenword technologies, past from 2 Yrs, I wont agree for this Mr.Vinay .p Statement he has given false statement about my company.

i am working past from 2 yrs for this company, i dont have any sought of complaints about the company and the management, i am getting the salary in proper time and date. I have salary account.

I AM PROUD TO TELL THAT, I AM WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY

I AM SATISFIED ABOUT MY COMPANY

Mr. Vinay. P STATEMENT IS TOTALLY FAKE " DONT TRUST HIM".

pravinasir

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its useful list... but i now found some of my friends working in mastek and syntel... hahah...

:SugarwareZ-063:

desmond2011

Here is one more...
There are lot of indians working here, the reason they choose indians are
... cheap
...low salary
...patience ( will not speak back)
So please avoid this company
Stamping Industries Private Limited
2A, Changi North Street 2, Singapore 498804

Especially if you are applying for QC Inspector or any position in QC ( Quality Checking ) Dept.
You will be treated like s**t
They required you to have a high qualification to get the job there , but your supervisor or superiors are under-qualified than you.