Online PhD in India

pardhu.puri

Online PhD in India:

When I was young, probably at the age of 10or 12, I happened to watch news in TV which was all about a person who got a PhD.
I thought about it, thought about and finally concluded saying to myself that it is about philosophy and I will easily gain it…: p

But soon, I got to know that PhD is not just a course or award wholly related to only Philosophy but it is about pursuing research on your interested and strength subjects.
I know there are still humans who know the definition of PhD as I knew it at my younger age. But it’ time to wake up people because we now even speak about an ONLINE PhD too: D

For all my friends who are thinking to have an online degree in PhD,
Let me introduce you to some related and relevant information for the same.

Hope you are keen at reading this…

PhD….
The extravaganza of the interest you have got or the explicit exposure towards the subject you wanted to sail at deep evokes you for doing this course.
Believe me friends; this is not too easy and at the same time not too hard.
I hope you get the difference 

Starting off with the eligibility for when you would have an official permission to do this course is:

We know, there are a plenty more subjects to do research on and for any of the subjects; we need to fulfill the minimum required points though varying not much from each other.

First and foremost, every subject you wish to research on expects a minimum of 60% of scores in your previous grades and of course, you should have completed your Masters in the fields you are wishing to pursue PhD.
And then, there are situations, where few educational institutions and universities have their specific norms in the percentile cut offs as well.

PhDs have a flexibility that you could do this either way.
A full time course or an online course.
But everywhere the eligibility is just same as the above!!!

Speaking about the Online PhD’s in India,

In India, we have quite a very good number of institutions, Universities which would happily offer you to take up a PhD provided you have met up all the qualifications mentioned by the Institutions.

Which all are the educational bodies offering a PhD Online??

Well, In India, we do not have a plenty of universities awarding you PhD unless and until you are on Campus taking up a full time course on the Campus.
But, a few Universities listed below do provide a flexibility of letting you take up an online PhD.

Do have a look and as every educational body mentioned below have their eligibilities and qualifications to meet with, I would rather mention that gives a brief if you could check with the link provided for the respective institutions.

Here is the list I have found,

1. Manipal University

2. Green valley Institutions, Tamil Nadu.

3. IIRM, Tamil Nadu

4. CMJ University, Shillong

5. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Gujarat.

6. Shobit University, Delhi.

7. Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM), Kolkata.

8. Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.

The only difference you and other people will have is a fully spread knowledge on the particular subject which is really great to quote…

See you Scholars!!!

Good Luck with your PhD s….

--- Pardhu Vanchanagiri

hrakash

I would like to research but many times i tried to qualify NET JRF exam but failed. Just give me few tips to break this exam as it is my dream.

aqeelfhr

Try to prepare for NET exams from Dumps, its the best solution. consult to old papers as well. Mostly person pass this test after attempting some good dumps also LUCK factor involve in it