IELTS or TOEFL?

abhishreshthaa

hi dear!!
tell you some thing about this subject. what does its requirement to do this. and how much its expensive. i mean can you tell me its expense its net amount. because i want to do IELTS.
Term Papers

hey friend, please explain in a detail that what are you looking for....
so that we can help you out in that...

:SugarwareZ-096:

sweetdaizy

The TOEFL contains very specific language questions which makes it easier to prepare for it than for the IELTS. There are more preparation materials available for the TOEFL than for the IELTS, the TOEFL is more widely recognized that than the IELTS and the TOEFL is computer based with makes the registration process much easier for you. So, if you want my opinion, go for the TOEFL.

theyouthexpress

I prefer IELTS because you can learn a lot of English skills if you'll do IELTS...What do you think about this guys???:SugarwareZ-178:

Online news magazine for youth community by the youth for career advice, relationships advice, education advice & more!

gillian2013

definitely IELTS. at least you can deal with another person while taking the exam. Toefl, on the other hand, is completely computer based, I hat talking to a computer...

Teachwell

I Suggest you IELTS.IELTS may be more suited to concrete learners as it involves memory recall. The face to face speaking section of the IELTS may be daunting to some candidates who would be more comfortable speaking into a microphone.

aqeelfhr

I will go to learn IELTS because this certificate acceptable anywhere in the world . Mostly English HR companies demand IELTS certificate first before to hire you. Personally TOFEL never inspire me.