What's a startup anyway?

mp_connect

Management Paradise Admin
You'll hear many things about what a startup is. The qualifier, as if there weren't enough doubts in the mind of an entrepreneur doing what we do. Some will equate Startup to Growth. Some will equate startups to uncertainty. But the truth would be that, and you'd know this from your heart, its hard to define what a startup is.

You are running a startup if you wake up four times at night (or more), nervous about something that could go wrong and shake up that fragile little boat that you are building, which one day you hope will turn into a warship, capable of weathering anything you can throw at it. You are an entrepreneur running a startup, as long as that anxiety is in you. Nothing else can quite clearly define it.

source: https://www.facebook.com/thestartupcentre?ref=stream

You'll hear many things about what a startup is. The qualifier, as if there weren't enough doubts in the mind of an entrepreneur doing what we do. Some will equate Startup to Growth. Some will equate startups to uncertainty. But the truth would be that, and you'd know this from your heart, its hard to define what a startup is.

You are running a startup if you wake up four times at night (or more), nervous about something that could go wrong and shake up that fragile little boat that you are building, which one day you hope will turn into a warship, capable of weathering anything you can throw at it. You are an entrepreneur running a startup, as long as that anxiety is in you. Nothing else can quite clearly define it.

source: https://www.facebook.com/thestartupcentre?ref=stream

Hey friend, nice attempt and i really appreciate your work. BTW, if you really want to know more about the start up then i think you should check my presentation which will explain the whole concept.

Attachments

• Start-up_Sample_BP.pdf
    235.9 KB · Views: 2

jayashreemarg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
A startup is a young company that is just beginning to develop. Startups are usually small and initially financed and operated by a handful of founders or one individual.