What are the main advertising objectives ?

djay1096

The objectives of advertising is to imply the communication tasks to be accomplished. These tasks are directed towards specific customers that an organization is trying to reach during a defined period of time.An organization which involves in advertising activities usually strives to achieve at least one of the four common objectives of advertising i.e. trial, continuity, brand switching and switchback.

The main objectives are

Trial- Convince a new user to start using the desired product or service.

Continuity- Help the firm to maintain hold on its existing consumers by constantly upgrading itself according to their changing needs.

Brand Switching- Convert a competitor’s customer into the firm’s customer.

Switch Back- Help bring back the company’s earlier customers who have switched to competitor’s product.

The objectives of advertising is to imply the communication tasks to be accomplished. These tasks are directed towards specific customers that an organization is trying to reach during a defined period of time.An organization which involves in advertising activities usually strives to achieve at least one of the four common objectives of advertising i.e. trial, continuity, brand switching and switchback.

The main objectives are

Trial- Convince a new user to start using the desired product or service.

Continuity- Help the firm to maintain hold on its existing consumers by constantly upgrading itself according to their changing needs.

Brand Switching- Convert a competitor’s customer into the firm’s customer.

Switch Back- Help bring back the company’s earlier customers who have switched to competitor’s product.

Wow friend, it is really great work to share details on advertising objectives and i am sure it would help many other people. Well, i am also sharing some important information on advertising objectives.

Attachments

• advertising objectives.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 0