Which is the best management college in India?

simranbebi

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C) @ Kolkatta

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Don't seek best college! Just go to the college that cares its students.

Best colleges are best because only the "best students" go there to continue the tradition.

prakharkanpur

well simran
If you really are aiming something high in your life then my advice will be to prepare for ISB hyderabad as it is the best management college not just in india but also in asia.If by chance you are not able to make it then other colleges include:-
IIM ahmedabad
IIM bangalore
IIM calcutta
all other IIM's
also try for XLRI,IMI new delhi,SIBM pune,TAPMI

msmkhana

Hello Simran, If you really serious about your MBA career and want to develop international management analytic skills and real-time problem solving skill, I would like to refer Metropolitan School of Management (MSM) New Delhi. This college is not only famous for advanced program also known for free project management training in abroad.

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Simran, If you really serious about your MBA career and want to develop international management analytic skills and real-time problem solving skill, I would like to refer Metropolitan School of Management (MSM) New Delhi. This college is not only famous for advanced program also known for free project management training in abroad.

You got to be kidding me. Looks like self promotion. Who will take admission in this college if they don't even have money to advertise :brushteeth: :thumbsdwn:

msmkhana

India is known as one of the top country for best educations in the world and knowing which college is good for management difficult task. Even some consultancy unable to give right answer.

If you will visit MBA communities they may able to say.

According to me following organizations are perfect for MBA program.

IIM
IIPM
and
MSM(Metropolitan School of Management, New Delhi)

Its right @msmkhana that a student should chose institute which offer all skill that u mention but its not right to stick one particular institute. As IIM's, FMS, ISB all provide this skills but it all depends on the faculty and exposure given to the students.

Abhijeet9

Centre For Management according to me its the best! I got a lot of exposure, learnt a lot and am placed in a good company. They develop you to be Industry ready & their courses are internationally recognised... It's a part of the Thadomal Shahani Trust :)

abhattacharyya

Being a student of IIM C, I would always bet for the institute where I am enrolled in. But believe me, best management institute can be classified not only by its reputation but also for other reasons. Some of them include training programs, hostel facilities, extra-curricular activities, placement record and last but not the least student forums. Sometimes, student forums help in personal development of every management students. Such forums organize debates, group discussions and sport activities for both mental as well as physical development. Don't you think this is important for your career as well as personal growth? Then, look at all these points before you decide which is best and which lags little behind.

askricha

Hi,

Well there are many colleges across India.
The selection on b-school depends on your CMAT, MAT, XAT, CAT scores and the specialization you want to go for. You may also choose regional colleges.

Feel free to post any other concerns.

Cheers!!

Hello Friends,

Please anyone tell me the name of best management college in India ..