Need Help in Math

sdluk

Hello friends, I am very poor in Math but I'll have to prepare it well for competitive exams. And the main problem is that I can't go to any coaching or tuition because of my very tight schedule. So is there any website which can provide me free problem solving in math or can anyone of you help me? Please I am not selecting anywhere because of poor quant. HELP ME GUYS!

Kamaini

Hello friends, I am very poor in Math but I'll have to prepare it well for competitive exams. And the main problem is that I can't go to any coaching or tuition because of my very tight schedule. So is there any website which can provide me free problem solving in math or can anyone of you help me? Please I am not selecting anywhere because of poor quant. HELP ME GUYS!

Hi Shikha,

Please find the link CAT Quantitative Aptitude Questions. may this will help you.

All the Best!!

Hey bro, do not worry, i am going to help you. If you are having problem in math then you can download my presentation which contain math practice solved questions and that will help you in your practice.

Attachments

• Help in Math.ppt
    4.6 MB · Views: 0