JOB OFFER in ICICI BANK

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
magicalpritesh said:
IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN WORKING AT ICICI BANK
JUST CONTACT PRITESH ON 9892019026
ITS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY... GRAB IT.
Can u post the criteria, job profile/description and other necessary details, so that the ppl can know what kind of job it is

vikas007

DO ICICI BANK GIVE SUMMER INTERNSHIPS?

I am interested....Kindly let me know if possible ....will forward you resume

priyanka1987

hey pritesh.... im priyanka ... im a student of banking n insuarance... just gave my 2nd year exam.... pls tell me more abt the job wether thay give summer intership ?? im interested if there is some good summer job at icici 4r me.....

thanx 4r information pritesh

harsha51395

Hi pritish
I am interstred in working with ICICI Bank in corporate sales.
But Can you provide me the details for the required positions

Harsha

puj_104

hey Pritesh even i m interested.... but can u plzz fwd some more detail i.e. wht is exactly is all abt??

Pooja

raj_kan

hi pritesh i am interested in working in icicici bank. i am right now studying in t.t b& i . plz give more information on this jod. about the job description & speciation

deepak.86

pritesh.. pls.. try to mail the job requirements asap... cos the examz are olso approaching dude...
thx...

CHEERZ!!

rukhsana_yasmin

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
guys.....get real....the post is of sep' 2006......do u think opening will be still there?????
ofcourse not .....
even if u guys has some kind of quesries the guy has given his number just call him up...rather than enquiring here........

yusufshaikh

pls tell me about the job i am also interested. i would like to with icici bank. iam tybms student. pls tell me about more job description

saquib

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey pritesh plzz post the job profile as well for clear understanding about what the job is all about!!!

priyanka1987

well well....... so much post on the same.... but MR. Pritesh is not giving any answer on da same thn y u all r posting on such Ruksana is rite...

Last edited:

vidushi

hello pritesh...well...its a golden opportunity...!!
but plzz clarify...what is the job profile...what would be the package n all..??
do provide the detalis...!!!

vidushi...!!