Banking Project - Need Help !!!

Kirtisoni

MP Guru
Hi,
Looking for a project on banking. I just need to know what topics should i concentrate on mainly, there are so many topics to start off that i just cant wrap my head around which topic to start off with? Need Help !!!!

rajbirkohli

In my opinion you should start off with "History of Banking in India" then move onto topic covering "Current Banks In India", "Banking services in India", "Reserve Bank of India (RBI)", "General Banking", "Management of Banking" and "Managing New Challenges".

These are just some of the topics which I believe will help you create a project but the main objective of the project should be to give more information about the current state of banking. For Example: Because of the following reasons, I prefer this project work to get the knowledge of the banking system:

• Banking is an essential industry.
  • It is where we often wind up when we are seeking a problem in financial crisis and money related query.
  • Banking is one of the most regulated businesses in the world.
  • Banks remain important source for career opportunities for people.
  • It is vital system for developing economy for the nation.
  • Banks can play a dynamic role in delivery and purchase of consumer durable.

:SugarwareZ-156::SugarwareZ-156:

Hi,
Looking for a project on banking. I just need to know what topics should i concentrate on mainly, there are so many topics to start off that i just cant wrap my head around which topic to start off with? Need Help !!!!

Hey kirti, as you said that there are lots of topic on banking to choose from. Well, i am suggesting you a topic and project report, i think it would help you. I am uploading a document of HDFC banking system project and hope it would help you.

Attachments

• banking at hdfc bank.pdf
    302.5 KB · Views: 0