Need help to download files available on this website

Myth_92

Hello guys, This is Mithlesh. I'm new on dis website n want to gather some material for my tybms preparations. However m unable to download any stuff available here its asking to have some 10 or more posts & i dnt knw exactly what to do. If u guys can help me downloading the files giving me some tips to do so or letting me knw what can i do in order to download this files then it would be really helpful. Hopefully expecting a rply frm u guys.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
This is your first post on the forum. You need 9 more to be able to download from here.

angel111

i am also new member here..... whenever i try to download any file...i get window to login.. i already ve login million times but when i reach the project page it keeps me asking to re login n then loads the home page over again...need help thanks in advance

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
i am also new member here..... whenever i try to download any file...i get window to login.. i already ve login million times but when i reach the project page it keeps me asking to re login n then loads the home page over again...need help thanks in advance

Hi, hit Ctrl+r on the keyboard. Probably you are not able to download due to your browser causing caching issues.

I think when you will complete your first 10 posts then you will be able to download and will stay login. Every forum has some rules and you need to follow them otherwise you will be banned.