200 marks TYBMS Projects Network by BMS Alumni Experts

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey all TYBMS students!!

With colleges beginning in full swing wherein you enter an Important Year in BMS - TY, many of you would begin searching topics, collecting data and approaching various companies and people assisting you to prepare your Project Reports.

We present you a NEW Section where you would find the Best of TYBMS Projects made by your Alumni Experts

These are Sample Projects which can help you in giving a clear idea and understanding of how to make 200 Marks Projects.

We have come up with an initiative wherein BMS alumni can give back to BMS what BMS has given to them; we are looking forward for more contributions from BMS alumni from all colleges of Mumbai and set up a BMS Projects Network.

If everyone contributes what they know, we can gather the best of BMS Projects over here so that we can help all our BMS cronies.

Heartfelt thanks to the BMS Alumni without whom this wouldn’t have been possible.

The password for all Projects is BMS.co.in :: Bachelors in Management Studies | BMS Students Network :: FYBMS : SYBMS : TYBMS

:SugarwareZ-234: :SugarwareZ-026:

what is the password for the project "Monginis - The Cake Shop"

As parvathy said in the first post,
The password for all Projects is www.bms.co.in

lakhan2351

Hey can I too download these projects other then those errors that come I.e till 10 posts or greater I cannot access them

pawasthi123

i need a project on study on infrastructure finance in india ........plz help my submission dates are just a week near ....plz help me