shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Solution manual on Project Management in Practice 1 to4 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton

Solution manual on Project Management in Practice 1 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton
Solution manual on Project Management in Practice 2 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton
Solution manual on Project Management in Practice 3 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton
Solution manual on Project Management in Practice 4 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton

If you could not find the book you are looking for, please let me know, I might be able to help.if you are interested Email me

ibrahem89

Hi there..

thanks for the this thread but i think the links were deactivated... I tried to download the 4th edition but i didn't find any clickable link...

thanks in advance :)

edi123

Hello there..Could you please send me a copy of Solution manual on Project Management in Practice 4 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton.
Thanks in advance

alexbooket

Hi there..

thanks for the this thread but i think the links were deactivated... I tried to download the 4th edition but i didn't find any clickable link...

thanks in adva

ndas0104

Hi Folks ! anyone here finaly managed to get solutions to Project Management in Practice 4 Edition by Mantel, Meredith, Shafer, Sutton? I too need it. Will appreciate any help !

mamaydien

Dear all , i have a big collection about testbank and solution manual for all of textbooks , if u are interested , please contact me via email : [email protected] / bestseller[dot]testbanksolution(at)gmail[dot]com

Plz email to me ISBN for your textbook.

tim.buttigieg

Hi, Can you kindly forward the solutions to Project Management in Practice 4th Edition if you have them please?

Thanks,

Tim

Hello guys, welcome to ManagementParadise.com

Solution manual is difficult but not that hard to crack if, you have the proper guidance and notes. Shreya has got the abundance of notes but, would you please instead of sending text, just send links, from where we can download the data and help others too. :dhing: