Mobile Marketing

rohitrs

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi bro..Thanx a ton for the ppt..I hv a dissertation to hand in as part of my MBA in UK and hv chosen mobile marketing as research area..Looking at the ppt which u hv posted I was wondering if there was a bigger research report or project of urs which u used as a base to prepare the presentation..If yes I would be really grateful if u cud forward them 2 me...Looking forward for ur help..Cheers..

nikelonghaha

i wish i can have a look, i also doing this project, it seems the objective of this marketing approach is delivery right inofrmation to right people at right time. isn't?

neoooooo

hello people

found some interesting conversations over mobile marketing .... im doing my desertation on mobile marketing as well hopeing to find this place useful ... so how many of u guys have narowed the topic down to a particular industry .. is there any one who chose apperal industry

neoooooo

Thanks for the ppt................................................................... :) :) :) :) :)

was of great use how many of u guys have narowed the topic to a particular industry ... what kind of industry would b more benificial from mobile marketing

Marketing Management is a business discipline that focuses on the practical application of marketing techniques and the management of resources and marketing for the company and its activities. Emerging powers have led quickly to corporate globalization to the market outside the borders of their countries of origin, which makes international marketing of great importance and an integral part of the marketing strategy of the company.