Are women dominant

satishk

Hi all....
I went through all your comments of dominance.....
but one thing i noticed was a girl started the disscussion on women dominance and everyone flowed into it....... No one tried to understand or asked what dominance actually means........ its the force they apply on men to divert their decision then why........ the intentions play a major role...... the whole world is moved only by intentions..... it can be of any ones..... men women or even technology.......

arti.iiitm

Nice one Kartik sir, Yes, they do dominate when they get wisdom, and no harm to prove your capability either it's a work place or home. I am not saying that women are better than man, rather they are equally capable to handle the situations. Most of the survey reveals this fact, female managers are more collaborative and democratic than man and other they use more positive approach to encourage the work force. And most importantly they are more attentive to monitoring their employees.

This is also truth, they can't bear irrelevant interference made by others, usually they don't lose the control over the situations.

Prahladrai

Surely not.
MAN AND WOMAN ARE BORN EQUAL.
The one who is powerful can domain the field.

and dominance is depend on the situation.

UdayGupta13

Well, i wouldn't say that they are dominant, however they are certainly adamant in proving their point which in a way is good but when you look at it from a man's point of view, its appalling!!!

Aldrin02

Hi..I think you are somewhat true.I could say that women are dominant,in a sense that there are many women that men.Well,you can read the statistic office related with that news.

rohit_kumar

Women are not dominant, and yes they are quicker in taking decision and that's why they are considered to be dominant in nature.

prgroup

You cannot generalize this as this depends on individual characteristics and some times on situation she have had gone through and you could not analyze it as it is a situational behavior that you could be dominating on your subordinates not on your boss.

lillyandrew

Yes, they oppressed woman for centuries but today's young people already live in a world where, among their peers, women are better educated than men. As the grandparents die off, every year the country's college-educated population will become more feminized. In a couple of decades, America's educational elite will be as disproportionately female as it once was male. Our children are already confronted by the concept of matriarchal society The media and marketplace already recognizes women as the most important demographic to cater to. This is how it begins.By the time we see an overt matriarchy, men will be conditioned to answer to female authority figures. And when women reach real parity with men in the positions of power in the world things will really change for the better.And what about pregnancy ? Now scientists figured out how to make reproduction without man, More and more women are choosing to become mothers without any male contribution to the reproductive process.

wafadeshmukh

I would say Men and Women both have their respective views and opinions, dominant nature doesn't come by gender - it varies from individual to individual be it a man or a woman.

In stead of having a dominant nature, I would support someone who is more sensible in terms of making decisions and is wise enough to do the things the right way.

Domination doesn't help, it just makes you look more like a dictator which no one would like! :)

1808sha

well the ratio seems still favoring the men but with span of time and implementation of new rules for women this balance is going to shift towards women....

:help::help:

well ,first of all a very good morning to all of u..
The women is the the symbol of love,care,serving and many more in our society.
some time women put their emotion while the taking the decision.A most critical thing in the world to handle the emotion and when a woman is putting emotion together with their decision the it will be very very difficult and critical as well to ignore .Even u can ignore the decision but u can ignore the emotion .

so as per my perception is concern in this way the women is dominant..

i ' m totally agree with the opinion but what u think while taking the decision is is ok to put the emotion .
Science the women have got gifted emotion with her nature and while taking any important decision generally she consider it..

As example if we have to take some decision regarding the defence of nation than will be consider the emotion in between..

lillyandrew

Well, i wouldn't say that they are dominant, however they are certainly adamant in proving their point which in a way is good but when you look at it from a man's point of view, its appalling!!!