Free Solved MBA Assignment

uongbia

Dear all , i have a big collection about testbank and solution manual for all of textbooks , if u are interested , please contact me via email : [email protected] / bestseller[dot]testbanksolution(at)gmail[dot]com

Plz email to me ISBN for your textbook.

bharaniraja

MBA Assignment

sub:FACILITIES LOCATION AND PROCESS DESIGN.

1. Briefly state the important locational considerations for setting up a sheet-metal fabrication shop.
(5 Marks)

2. (a) Discuss the various factors involved in the location of a plant, with emphasis on a cement plant.
(b) Among the States and Union Territories, which State or Union Territory in India, do you feel is
ideal for locating a plant? Give reasons.

traji

A leading multinational company going to establish the business in india prepare a country analysis report of india using the PEST and SWOT framework which wil be usefull for multinatons for taking investment decisions

prakar

We can get free solved MBA Assignment from IGNOU Management program at free of cost they have made it as table for all the semester. The student can also sent the mail and get the free solved MBA Assignment . These type of Assignment is help us to read once and have a glance before the exam.