Giving me good tips for health ?

Alton1200

Hello everybody,..
I am here to this forum.If you know that which is the best diet for good health
and good fitness.Please sharing your opinions with me.

bensimo

Bennet Simonton
I suggest that you read and follow "Alkalize or Die" by Dr. Baroody. It really works and prevents all disease if you follow it.

Best regards, Ben

prat40

I think only your dr. can suggest you perfect diet for good health after analyzing your body requirements.

Admin24

You can start to live healthy by drinking enough. While summer time you should drink at least 2,5 liters daily.

Admin24

You start with healthy eating. Therefore you should at least once a day healthy meals containing fruits and vegetables. Do some sport outside minimum once per week like riding your bike, jogging or nordic walking.

Pawansh

There is nothing better than walking. Walking a mile everyday, or taking reasonable exercise three times a week, promises to reduce the risk of heart disease, as well as strengthens bones and keeps them strong.

All you need to do is exercise regularly. It has tremendous physical and psychological advantages. Furthermore it can also decrease the chance for high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, diabetic issues, obesity and osteoporosis. So eat healthy and do regular exercise every day.