TAMARIND POWDER

sandy_4_try

Hello everyone,

I am planning to start a new venture of manufacturing of tamarind powder, can anyone help me as to is there a scope for this product and does it have a market for export?

Thank you.

farhanak.manage

Hi Sandeep,

Which market are you planning to export?

Can you share any analysis that you've made? Like how are you going to source the product, have you worked out the working capital requirements, what price is your competitor selling it at?

I assume the differentiators will be pricing, quality of product and distribution chain?

sandy_4_try

Ya i have done a market study for the product (in Hyderabad), its major consumption market are the South Indian states, there was no such product currently available in the market, and also i found it has good use as a bye product for ready to eat foods manufacturers. But i am unable to decide on the acceptability of the product as when i gave it as a sample to some restaurants to use it, they were not willing to experiment with a new product. This product is used as an alternative to raw tamarind, and as it has got some value addition to it, the cost would be higher than the raw tamarind. So i looking for someone who has got some knowledge or experience about this field or this product.

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello everyone,

I am planning to start a new venture of manufacturing of tamarind powder, can anyone help me as to is there a scope for this product and does it have a market for export?

Thank you.

Hey mate,

Well, i found some information Project Report on Tamarind Powder and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Project Report on Tamarind Powder.pdf
    106.3 KB · Views: 0