Sacrifices done by an IIM professor to enter in politics.How many find he did right?

lakhanivikram

"How many agree that he has done a right job by quitting is job as professor.?? "

His answer to dis question : Why did you decide to join politics?

In a democratic set-up, the legislature is the most important part of democracy. This is where all the laws, which are then implemented by the bureaucracy and the judiciary, are framed.

So it's important that well-educated, competent and knowledgeable people reach the legislature. If you look at any developed country, their level of development is directly co-related to the level of education or the professional accomplishment of their legislatures.

I had a deep, innate desire that a new breed of honest and educated people, people with vision, people who have global exposure, should enter politics.

I remember sitting in Ahmedabad and discussing that good people must enter politics. I finally said that if there is something one wants in life, then one has to be willing to pay the price. I have paid that price to be here today. I have sacrificed.

I resigned my job and started working on this. God has been very kind and I'm here.

How many think he did the right thing joining politics? WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Its NOT right thing he has done he just want to b e famous and remember one thing one who enter politics finialy become corrupts POWER ALWAYS CORRUPTS . we have to sacrifies for good thing not for bad .

lakhanivikram

But why to think such negative yaar he has just entered politics and he is one of the youngest politician v should hope for the best right gaurav.