QUIZ - MUST HAVE HEARD THE GAME RIGHT

pgraman01

I dont know about the type of sharks are there in the world.

but i can say the types of shares.........they are.......Equity shares and preference shares

can i get the types of sharks gaurav

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
helllo good morining .

NTPC the largest power utility in the country has been bestowed the honour of being most respected company in Power Sector for the year 2011 by Businessworld. The Award was presented by Shri Pranab Mukherjee, Union Minister of Finance to Shri Arup Roy Choudhury, CMD, NTPC at a function in New Delhi.

NTPC has been awarded for its innovativeness, depth and quality of top management, ethics, transparency, quality of product / services, people practices, global competitiveness, financial performance and return to shareholders.

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Latest Gadgets coming this 2012

I have heard a lot of news of different gadgets that are going to be released in 2012 and some of them seem way more advanced of what we have today. I did some research and heard of the HP laptop that would have a virtual keys. It would be ultra thin and very light. I also found out about the Media Mat. It is a roll up screen. It was designed for portability and it was installed with a fast refresh rate.

Last edited:

pgraman01

right answer gaurav......

In derivatives there are two things, one is future contract and option contract....now a days most of them are go with derivatives market, because of its advantage, In future contract we fix todays market rate for the goods which we going to get in the future period. this method mostly helps the farmers. in this we cant cancel the contract.

In option contract you can cancel the contract, but the initial amount which you have paid is not be get back.

if any one knows more details can share. If anything i said wrong please bring that to me. thank you and nice question Mr. Naveen

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
right answer gaurav......

In derivatives there are two things, one is future contract and option contract....now a days most of them are go with derivatives market, because of its advantage, In future contract we fix todays market rate for the goods which we going to get in the future period. this method mostly helps the farmers. in this we cant cancel the contract.

In option contract you can cancel the contract, but the initial amount which you have paid is not be get back.

if any one knows more details can share. If anything i said wrong please bring that to me. thank you and nice question Mr. Naveen

In industrial policy 1991 , how many industries were reserved for public sector ?