What do our "Future Managers" (MBA) from top institutes plan to do on 31st Dec 2011 !

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
What do our "Future Managers" (MBA) from top institutes plan to do on 31st Dec 2011 !

Truly said that time and tide waits for no one..Trust me the year 2012 is just four days away. I am sure this four days would also go zooping away and soon we would be celebrating or welcoming the year 2012. Many of us must have made plans would be now running as to know what the other people have planned for...In this thread you will see what do our "Future Managers" (MBA) from top institutes are planning to do on their 31st.

IITDE123

Re: Plans to Welcome 2012..!!!!!

Hello people this is how we plan to welcome the year 2012
iitdelhi.png

Well in "Other" the students are planning :
1. Home town
2. Party with family and friends
3. Train
4. At a friend's place
5. A quiet evening with a favorite drink and best friend

The Hill stations that are to visited like Jaislamer, landsdowne. What are your plan Mpites

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Thanks DMS IIT Delhi for sharing your plans with our members. This is just start the members we have many more institutes sharing their plans with us.

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

i am planning to stay at hme celebrating with my family as my sem exam start from jan 4

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

This is What the students of SIES are planning to do on 31st
21069806.png

Thanks SIES for sharing their plans

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

This is What the students of SIES are planning to do on 31st

21069806.png

Thanks SIES for sharing their plans

ankitagaba

Hi DMSIIT,

We have uploaded your college Survey on our Facebook Page. Feel free to tag people who have participated in that survey :SugarwareZ-033:

Wall Photos | Facebook

Hello people this is how we plan to welcome the year 2012
iitdelhi.png

Well in "Other" the students are planning :
1. Home town
2. Party with family and friends
3. Train
4. At a friend's place
5. A quiet evening with a favorite drink and best friend

The Hill stations that are to visited like Jaislamer, landsdowne. What are your plan Mpites

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: What do our "Future Managers" (MBA) from top institutes plan to do on 31st Dec 20

This is the response of K.J.Somaiya institute of Management Studies
67110571.png

On behalf of MP team we wish all the 30%u0025 all the best for placement and a very bright future....

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: What do our "Future Managers" (MBA) from top institutes plan to do on 31st Dec 20

SIMC-Bangalore says this

84226577.png

People who are in the hostel have a reason to stay back because their homes are too far away that one week is too short for them to visit their home... MP suggests them to go for DJ Parties or have a hostel Party :) :) : ) :) :) :)

Fore54

This is what Fore School of Management Future managers intend to do

73558262.png

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

It seems this time there is no hostel party for Welingkar :):):):). This is the survey of Welingkar Bangalore

38810731.png

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

48160509.png

The reason for this is they have lectures on 31st till 9.00 in the night. So its a total hostel party time for the students of IRMA in Anand Gujarat

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

This is the plan of NMIMS students

62124217.png

They seem to goooooo GOA!!!!!!!!!!!!