ManagementParadise Introduces a CAT Expert!!

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ManagementParadise introduces "Sidarth Balakrishna" our CAT Guru.

Siddharth-Balakrishna-th.jpg

Sidharth Balakrishna is an alumnus of IIM Calcutta, and has been employed with the world’s top marketing, management consultancy and energy firms. He has also written a number of books and articles for various reputed publications, and given guest lectures and appeared at seminars across the country.

His books include the following, all published by Pearson Education:

•An Introduction to CAT: Tips from an IIM Alumnus
•Reading Comprehension for the CAT: A Winning Approach by an IIM Alumnus
•Case Studies in Marketing (Pearson Case Book series)

He is a career counselling expert with the Hindustan Times and a member of the interview panel to select MBA students at various MBA institutes. Mr Balakrishna has also given lectures as visiting faculty in several MBA institutes and coaching institutes such as MBAGuru, T.I.M.E., Career Launcher and IMS.

Sidharth has written for The Hindu Business Line, Rediff.com, The Times of India, ’, Indian Management (the journal of the All India Management Association), shiksha.com, etc. Some of his papers and articles on oil and gas have been presented to top government officials and have helped shape the industry structure in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

SidharthB

Hello Mpites,

Wishing all of you a Merry Xmas!!! Pleasure to be here as a CAT Guru. Awaiting to answer your queries and doubts. See you again January 2, 2012 when i give you the parameters that are considered while a group discussion... Keep Posting.. on the thread..