How do you prepare for Personal interviews?

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
How do you prepare for Personal interviews?

Share your experiences.When you are called for interviews, you must be aware that you will not only be questioned about your respective field but you will also be evaluated for your general abilities like communication, leadership abilities etc.

Please share us you thoughts about this.

praniali

Any interviewer would like to know few common things always like

educational background, family background, any work experience, your strengths and weakness, any notable achievements in life. A short and to the point as well as honest answer always helps.

aghosh011

One of questions frequently asked is your biggest failure. Here you should always remember that you should not say anything that might have an impact on your future career. You can also say I have never been beaten by failure or I have learnt lessons from tiny mistakes to avoid any big failure in life.

vshah011

How will you be able to contribute to this campus if we select you?

this is asked very frequently and it is the time you should emphasis on your strengths and aspirations. You should showcase your various abilities.

another question is I have faced many times is Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

This time do not say anything fancy, be resonable according to your abilities.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

This time do not say anything fancy, be resonable according to your abilities.

when I interview people I really want to hear something fancy and ambitious that establishes the candidate as a thought leader.

What was your answer.. ?

manavsi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think you should always be prepared for one answer that How can your capabilities help the company?

I am always in a mess when they ask this question

Mikeraju

Always be confident on you... Prepare well for interview with basics ....The most important thing is communication ...All the best

Before going for any personal interview you should search about the company details and make a note of everything about the company. Then make a impressive resume which tell everything about your education background and experiences. Learn some basic tips and ideas of giving answers to the questions like what is your biggest failure, why do you want to join this company, why should we hire you?