MBA for working professionals

gemmaD

Hii...I am working a s a recruiter right now...I want to enhance my career with a post graduate degree. Is an MBA a good option? If yes which colleges offer MBA for working professionals? Can anyone guide?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Working professionals generally opt for a distance / part time MBA. Such MBAs are offered globally and if you shed some light on your professional goals, we can guide you further with options that you can help you gain leverage

Pranabs

A managerial degree works to develop the overall personality of a student rather than just impart bookish knowledge. An online college has a diverse community of students, peer interaction and support therefore is much more beneficial and to the point. Any professional who wants to get a management degree online can choose from a varied number of colleges and universities and also choose according to the specifics of the course. Thus is it easy to find a course that suits the requirements of a particular field or profession. One of the best choices available today is UGC & DEC approved 2 years Online MBA from Avagmah Online School. For further details, please visit Avagmah 24x7 Learning - Online MBA Degree & Online MBA Programs.

amydecia

MBA degree for working professionals is a best way for gaining knowledge and rank at the same time. Distance education learning becoming popular in this aspect but before admission get the full knowledge about university and its affiliation.

amydecia

Hii...I am working a s a recruiter right now...I want to enhance my career with a post graduate degree. Is an MBA a good option? If yes which colleges offer MBA for working professionals? Can anyone guide?
MBA is a good thought for better career. Choose a best college for you, by the references of your friends or relatives which have already done it or have some experience in it.

Pranabs

Dear professional, before joining any course; you need to check for some essential things. 1st: is the college/university under the approval of DEC & UGC, Govt of India, 2nd: how relevant is the course; 3rd: what benefits does the course will offer to your long term career objective and 4th: are you getting books and online learning.
A managerial degree works to develop the overall personality of a student rather than just impart bookish knowledge. An online college has a diverse community of students, peer interaction and support therefore is much more beneficial and to the point. Any professional who wants to get a management degree online can choose from a varied number of colleges and universities and also choose according to the specifics of the course. Thus is it easy to find a course that suits the requirements of a particular field or profession. One of the best choices available today is UGC & DEC approved 2 years Online MBA from Avagmah Online School. For further details, please visit Avagmah 24x7 Learning - Online MBA Degree & Online MBA Programs.

ISMPatna

ISM Patna has been established to pursue excellence in the field of management education and promote entrepreneurship in Bihar. ISM Patna hopes to change the present management education scenario in this part of the country.

MBA colleges

MBACrystalBall

Hii...I am working as a recruiter right now...I want to enhance my career with a post graduate degree. Is an MBA a good option? If yes which colleges offer MBA for working professionals? Can anyone guide?

Depends on what you are expecting out of the experience.

If you are looking to upgrade your knowledge and skills, while retaining your regular income, then you could explore part-time (contact) or long-distance courses.

But if you planning to transition into a different career (change of industry or role), then a full-time degree will help you more.

----
Sameer
Founder | MBA Crystal Ball
Author | Beyond The MBA Hype

scit1248

Often in anyone's career there is a point when you feel that you should do MBA after your graduation,the same has happened to me.
My growth in my organization became stagnant, as in IT company you have to face this today or tomorrow then i planed to do MBA in IT(SCIT,Pune) and today when i passed out from there then my growth is 3 times what i was earlier.
This has happened to me because of the decision that i took to do executive MBA.

mit_pune_uts

Admission open for MIT-PUNE MBA-DLP purely designed for working professional, government of India recognized. Contact 9920902440

EABS.PUNE

Are you a working?EABS provides 2year part time AICTE PGDM with Case studies from Harvard Business School.Further info. call @02066438168/9890133176/eabs.ac.in.

aikaramba

Hi Gemma,
An MBA could make sense for you. Everybody needs a career-boost nowadays. As far as I've heard, Welingkar Institute at Matunga offers a part-time MBA for working people. You can check them out at their website welingkar.org.

aikaramba

With the increasing competition in the job market , an executive MBA can give your career that extra support it requires. As far as I've heard, Welingkar Institute in Mumbai is offering a 2 year Executive PGDM Program. You can check for details at welingkar.org.

abhattacharyya

MBA is a course which can fetch you a lucrative job. Now, you no longer have to attend colleges to get a certification, diploma or degree in business management. You can get it online. There are several institutes which are providing online management education to people who run short of time.

In this thread, the pros and cons of online management education have already being discussed. What I want to pit stress on is the reputation of the institute from where you are willing to pursue online education. Check every detail and then go for it.

MSLGgn

SK Yadav
Having an MBA degree very important for working professionals to improve their skills and for better opportunities at work place.

As stated by Pranab Singh, distance learning is the best option for corporate professionals to continue their higher education. I have explained how to find best MBA degree program in one of my blog post, I recommend you to read this first.

Just drop an email at [email protected] and you will get advice from industry expert's as per your choice of subjects and other important information regarding your program.

Associate - U18

pg699491

MBA for working professionals is a very wise option these days.There are many colleges which offers Distance MBA courses. CCE,Dehradun is one of the best colleges which offers distance courses.My friend is also studying from there and he is very happy studying there.For more details on the college you can visit their official website.

Part-Time MBA offers you a unique opportunity to enhance your knowledge base, maximize your leadership potential. Try Welingkar's part time MBA that will help you keep your job while you study.

Sapna225

According to me Executive MBA is a management course exclusively designed for working experts to succeed in their current job. Generally these programs are created for people working on junior & middle level management with 5 to 10 years of work experience. These applications are developed particularly to deal with a particular part of management in an organization.

Sapna Sharma
Student- Vanguard Business School