Import Export along wit Flow chart!

Tushki

Banned
[SIZE="6"][FONT="Arial"]Hellloo friends..all the information you want is in this pdf.. I hav got it..and its helpful for xamz as well as projects..
hope you find it usable.
Adios
Download Attachement!

Attachments

• 16540053-ImportExport-Procedure-Flowchart.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 576

curco

i need to download this.i need to download this.i need to download this.i need to download this.i need to download this.i need to download this.i need to download this.

Guys if u wanna download this pdf u will have 2 uninstall d abode reader in ur pc nd need 2 download it 1ce again...I was experiencing the same problem but i followed the above procedure nd was successful...Try it...Cheers

bujji7780

:SugarwareZ-096:Its a gud piece of info....

Excellent information, very useful to understanding the ports business process.Import Export customs procedures.

Any one if requires any help on export/import please contact me.

N.Sridhar
RAK ceramics india Pvt.ltd.
kakinada-ap

DEFINITION OF 'IMPORT'
A good or service brought into one country from another. Along with exports, imports form the backbone of international trade. The higher the value of imports entering a country, compared to the value of exports, the more negative that country's balance of trade becomes.

DEFINITION OF 'EXPORT'
A function of international trade whereby goods produced in one country are shipped to another country for future sale or trade. The sale of such goods adds to the producing nation's gross output. If used for trade, exports are exchanged for other products or services. Exports are one of the oldest forms of economic transfer, and occur on a large scale between nations that have fewer restrictions on trade, such as tariffs or subsidies.

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hellloo friends..all the information you want is in this pdf.. I hav got it..and its helpful for xamz as well as projects..
hope you find it usable.
Adios
Download Attachement!

Hello friend,

Here I am uploading Export procedure flow chart, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Export procedure flow chart.pdf
    337.2 KB · Views: 2