SWOT Analysis of DNA

alistair24

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,
Nice Report. Am looking for something on similar lines for Hindustan Times Media Group

Hi
I dont believe we have a swot on Hindustan Times available. But try to relate it to the same points on comparison as the one above on DNA. That should help.
Also rememebr that HT and DNA will have very different aspects of figures and data because one is relatively new compared to the other.
So try keeping yourself updated on the latest stats of HT.

SBD_2009

I was working on a similar project and I had a doubt.
Irrespectiveof whether the saidprint media is new or old, won't most of the points in the SWOT analysis remain the same. The only diff might be that for a new newspaper, entry into the market will be tougher...
btw...nice ppt..

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
I was working on a similar project and I had a doubt.
Irrespectiveof whether the saidprint media is new or old, won't most of the points in the SWOT analysis remain the same. The only diff might be that for a new newspaper, entry into the market will be tougher...
btw...nice ppt..

Yes most of the points of swot analysis would remain the same...
unless we have the information of what the company has done to overcome its weaknesses..or done away with threats...

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I did my summers in DNA on strategic alliance opportunities .. you may find my report with WIMDR library ..

dhaval_sir

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shrini9

i dint get 2 see the ppt m new on MP...how to see view the attachment its showing that post count must be 1 or greater and i've currently have 0 posts.