School Life VS College Life

lovebebo

schoolife is a life withot worries.n college life full of worries......... n s says simple school life n c ays complex colege life............::happy::

Gis15

Which life u enjoyed most.....

My school teachers always used to tell us that" College is going to be much more difficult than school!!" Well..they were right..... BUT U KNOE THE FUN WE EXPERIENCE IN COLLEGE LIFE IS JUST AWESOME....

What do u people feel!!!!!

SHARE UR VIEWSS.......

:SugarwareZ-221:

when we were in school we alwayz thought that school is too much of hard work and college or work life would be a lot more relaxed. but as it turns out now i wish i was in school only and never grow up....

melroy88

Both are equally good , but if asked to choose one i would say college . My pocket money increased! Finally was in a co ed college! And Life was good :D<br>

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I was in an ISC school. The very same school from which i complete ICSE. Normally, people join a college..do hsc and experience college life. I got the opportunity to experience school life once again. The moments which you have in your school, will never be the same anywhere else. The college life too, for me has been a roller coaster ride. There have been moments which i had never experienced in school. Both, have their ups and downs. Best thing is not to compare, merge them, and cherish the lovely memories. :) :)

Great thoughts to which I agree. Yes, in totality we should forget the sad/bad moments and cherish the pleasant moments.

school live is cool

school life was fun...

Like you guys, my school life was very fun with humble and good friends.

College life, however, is more carefree (=no commitments) for me! (I don't care anyone at college!)

So, am enjoying both!

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
school life...we had dat innocence

Exactly. And I wish I was as innocent even now~!

A poll would be good for this. Is it possible to add one now?

Definitely. This is the best debate topic around here because everyone has his/her own view on this topic and there'll never be a final conclusion on this topic. Usually debate topics are like this, keeping faith in one side over another is just a matter of perspective. The topics are 50-50 and can be equivocated as both are equally important, or both have their own advantages and disadvantages!

when we were in school we alwayz thought that school is too much of hard work and college or work life would be a lot more relaxed. but as it turns out now i wish i was in school only and never grow up....

I agree bro. School life needed us to know/learn almost nothing as compared to college life! Those days were really innocent days when we believed that we were working very hard when, in fact, those were the most stress-free days of our education life!

masterbba

missing the level of innocence i had in my school.
but i am enjoying to be a college student too.its a totally different and a practical way of being one self