How to become an Event Manager?

sunandaC

How to become an Event Manager?

The Event Manager is required to co-ordinate activities for an event. He must be aware of the various steps and procedures involved. He must be creative in nature. For all these abilities it is important to pursue an MBA course. For entrance for MBA course the candidate is required to appear for exams like CAT, MAT etc. depending on the institute.

An event manager should have good communication skills, be confident of accepting challenges and an ability to understand and react properly to a given situation. They must have creativity and organizational skills. Team spirit and leadership skills are the other prerequisites. They have to look into every minute details of the event. A majority of successful event managers in India are not certified professionals.

To get a job in a reputed company or a corporate firm, the basic qualification required is an MBA with excellent interpersonal skills. A degree in public relations in masters is also an excellent combo. There are various entrance exams for MBA and Post Graduation course. The basic quality of an event manager would be flawless communication, excellent interaction with people, long hour working, strong networking ability, etc. As for a non-corporate firm no specific qualification is needed. There are certain institutions, which offer advanced diploma courses in event management.

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Scope in event management is extremely positive if you have established and mutli-level contacts. Once you get along with few events. You need to invest a lot of time up front, when it is established one can easily manage the business with interns or workers.

If you are someone who can invest loads of money, you will have little worries compared to others.

drnaga

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Event management as a business is going good nowadays, making it corporate or professional indicates the level of your company.

yashii

hello friends i have already intrest to start own buisness to planning parties so my cousions brother suggest me to contact.in2events.in Best Event Management Company in Delhi, Gurgaon & NOIDA, In2Events[/url] which provide help how can start own buisness, these are one of the best wedding planner in delhi.

Pawansh

Event management is a career which requirements lot of effort, high degree of energy, versatility and inspiration, good interaction abilities, powerful marketing, excellent PR (Public Relation) abilities, eye for detail, powerful business abilities, authority features, diplomacy, perseverance, market attention and tons of creativeness.

I think there is a good scope in this field. When you finish this course successfully you can do the job as event manager who can programs and executes the event. It gives you options to work as Advertisement Executive, Business Development Executives, Event Executive, Event Manager %u2013 Operations, etc. The career opportunities are also big in event management.