corporate strategy of kingfisher

vanita 86

hello friends,
hope that the following ppt will be useful to u.
vanita

Attachments

• CORPORATE STRATEGY OF KINGFISHER.ppt
    2.9 MB · Views: 175

vermaworks

Hi dear ,

Thanks for your post.this is really worthful.

Do you have presentatation for business strategy of microsoft and honda ..

Sultan900

Thaks, a very helpful report.

The Western world has for long had the flamboyant CEOs promoting their brands from the front. Sir Richard Branson and Steve Jobs are the two prominent names that come to mind. Though Asia has not had its share of CEO brand ambassadors for long, things are changing fast across the region.
Vijay Mallya, the flamboyant CEO of United Breweries - the company that owns the Kingfisher brand - is one of the most flamboyant CEOs in Asia. Vijay Mallya believes in leading his brand from the front by leveraging his personality.
Vijay Mallya is referred to as India's Richard Branson. A great part of the personality of the Kingfisher brand is based on Mallya's personality. He is credited with having single handedly changed the image of his beer brand from a commodity to a lifestyle brand. The Kingfisher brand commands a 29% share of the beer market in India and is sold in over 52 countries.

ragul

thank u...its very useful....it supports the strategic management subject in the MBA course...

roy3107

hey guys i hv recently joined this forum and m unable to view the ppt posted i.e strategy of kingfisher

abhishreshthaa

hey guys i hv recently joined this forum and m unable to view the ppt posted i.e strategy of kingfisher

hi neha,
try to increase your posts by taking part in discussion and debates on site..
this can help you to increase your post.. then you can easily download the attachment..
:)claps