Mayank1104

hi..
i was searching for this from a very long time.....this i finally get coz of u and management paradise..
thnks ritu........
thnks management paradise..
-Mayank

Mayank1104

hi..
i was searching for this from a very long time.....this i finally get coz of u and management paradise..
thnks ritu........
thnks management paradise..
-Mayank

Mayank1104

hi ritu..
thnks for posting such a valuable..
i was searching for this from a very long time....finally i got this with u....
unfortunately i am unable to download this due to error: file is damaged unable to repair
could u plz mail me this on my e-id: [email protected]
thnks once again
-Mayank

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
its a 13mb file, chances are your net connection is slow and you are not able to download the complete file which is why you are getting the file corrupt error

karan.gujral.5

not able to download the file. every time i click on the file it takes me to login tab and after loggin it is not downloading. it disappears. rply asap

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
not able to download the file. every time i click on the file it takes me to login tab and after loggin it is not downloading. it disappears. rply asap

Might be a caching issue in your browser. Press Control + R ( hard refresh ) on the keyboard when on the download page and try again.

Philip Kotler is known as the father of Marketing. He was exceptional and highly acclaimed marketer. His theories are just flawless and very constructive. His 4 P's is very much popular and used:

4 P's of Marketing
1)Product
2)Price
3)Place
4)Promotion