Cable TV has done more damage

sanchu_89

Young Generations are more into TV than their books. Is the damage done by cable TV??? Kids sees lots of things that they should not see in their age. Saas Bhau serials has also done lots of damage to our society. People are also started plotting revenge. Cable TV has done lots of damage not only to kids but people of all age groups...

Tell me your views...

nidzi_MP

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well saurin would like to contradict by stating that tv provides so many positive benefits to society.

And from Management point of view its best media/channel for marketing and advertising.

pranavdash

Friends,for me,cable television is a service which provides various options to view good/ bad entertainment, sports, news, education, geographical or many other programs. It depends on us how we use this service.

sanchu_89

Pranav i totally agree with you. Nida we get different variety form television its just that in what way we use that source

kadam.monika

Well it has its pros and cons. True, kids should not be watching the family dramas at this age but the television has so many more advantages. There are so many knowledge channels, news channels and kids can hop on to any channel they might want to know more about. However, I do think that parent control is important to keep children on track and not let them get lost in their expedition to learn new things.
You could say the same thing for the internet. So many children are watching things they are not supposed to watch at their age on the internet. But again, parent control is the key.

sanchu_89

But every time parent cant keep eyes on their kids. Today's kids know what is right and what is wrong. Its not only parent control but whole society should participate and if they see the child is going in a wrong path then necessary steps should be taken to control him.