Free CDs for BMS ites....

jeevan asknani

Are you in BMS ??

Well THEN GRAB THE DAMN CD . Its Absolutely FREE

The CD contains :

1.) About 36 + projects ( One on each subject from FY - TY BMS )
2.) About BMS
3.) Opportunities after BMS
4.) CAT Material

Q.) How can YOU get the CD ??

A.) JUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

OR

LEAVE YOUR NAME AND YOUR COLLEGES NAME ON THIS THREAD..AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU...

You may also call us on our office number 9320020123 between 12 to 7 PM except for Sunday !
jeevan asknani

niranjana majithia college of commerce
M.G road, kandivali(w).

abhishreshthaa

hey hieeeee, My name is yojana n i just gve my tybms n dng cet will u help me out for dng it.

hey yojana, i thinks that there is a good news for you ... cause MP is thinking to reluanch the CDs but this time it will not be just for BMS but BMS,BBA,BBI,BFM,MBA a complete CD and it will also include CET & CAT material .... but for that you will have to wait a little cause its WIP right now...
till then you can check out our Entrance Exams Preparation Section i think it can help you alot...
here is the link just check it out....

CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams - MBA Online

:SugarwareZ-036:

froilen

hiii i m froilen thomas was studying in fybms in n.k college but had to take medical break of 4 years and since u r giving these bms cds i would request to give me one of tht bms cds as next year i will b re starting my bms studies . so kindly give me tht cd it would be handy and useful to me . since i dont hav any college name behind as i m on medical break so i would pay for tht cd if u would hand over to me . thanking you... and i had earlier too requested abt the cd but the person concern said its going to be next year so kindly hand over a cd of bms if its availaible. thank you ......

parv

hiii i m froilen thomas was studying in fybms in n.k college but had to take medical break of 4 years and since u r giving these bms cds i would request to give me one of tht bms cds as next year i will b re starting my bms studies . so kindly give me tht cd it would be handy and useful to me . since i dont hav any college name behind as i m on medical break so i would pay for tht cd if u would hand over to me . thanking you... and i had earlier too requested abt the cd but the person concern said its going to be next year so kindly hand over a cd of bms if its availaible. thank you ......

We do have BMS CDs of last years but it is not according to the revised syllabus.

We would be launching the new CDs in the next year and would make it a point to provide you the CDs.

Well, for the time being you can daily visit our website www.BMS.co.in which would keep you updated with all the BMS happenings in Mumbai as well as you can feel the change which has happened to the BMS course.