Which Mobile Handset Model u use?

diaz

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i use nokia1662-2. very very ecnomical .. fm. 3 days back up . head fones.. good one.. color

I use Karbonn KC470 which is a Bar phone weighing 86g. It′s dimensions are 101MM x 42MM x 15.8MM . The talk-time of the phone is Up to 200 Mins. The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 900/1800 MHz | CDMA 800 MHZ. The Phone has a Display of 1.8 inches, TFT 65K Colours. This model comes with Camera of , 0.2 Mega Pixels.

I use HTC Wildfire and I am in love with my phone. It is an android smartphone and its best feature would have to be the internet browsing options. It is awesome. The camera is pretty cool for the price too!

NOw, I am using KC470.
The Karbonn KC470 is a simple to use and innovatively designed candy bar phone loaded with features that will make you want to use the phone more often. The Karbonn KC470 comprises Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA) or (GSM+GSM) and is ideal to manage personal and official contacts

apaar

I like Nokia N95 due to 5.1 MPG camera.
Thinking to go for Nokia N96 which is launching next month........

apaar

I am currently using Sony Ericssion P1i & feel tht it's a really gud phone if i think of sound quality & camera quality. But i would like to go for Samsung S8300 or Sony Xperia but would search for better options whenever i would decide to shift