Paper books vs Electronic books

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
What are eBooks?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a book-length publication in digital form, consisting of text, images, or both, and produced on, published through, and readable on computers or other electronic devices.

What do you think which is an better option..??? AND

Do paper books still have value and a future, or are electronic books better?

:SugarwareZ-091:

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
From My opinion Paper books are still my favorite . They don't need batteries, and I can read them just about anywhere. And Reading an ebook is not simple islie I'll go with paper books ...

It is a major advantage to be able to change the font size. I have some old classics that have a tiny font on yellowing paper, and it is hard to read. But on the e-book, it is easy to read. OTOH, if bookstores go away, that is a loss, but they are already being driven out by Barnes and Noble and Borders. If paper books go away, reading could go from being a cheap hobby to being an expensive luxury. Right now, you can read for free by borrowing books from the library, or you can pick up used books for a dollar or even less. But if all that is available is ebooks, you have the up-front cost of the reader, and if you are low-income, you may not be able to afford it. One of the major upsides of a paper book is that paper stays written. In principle, e-books could be sanitized and the original sent down the memory hole. On the other hand (there are a lot of hands) old obscure books that were once hard to find are now easy to find in e-book format.

From my point of view ebook are good then the paper book, we can easily download it from the internet at out laptop, desktop, PDA, tablet, smartphone or any other type of reading device. It is easily accessible and many times we can get it at free of cost.