Are women dominant

Nidzi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i don't think woman's dominate actually they have something called convincing power which Men's don't have......

ayushjn

Well, I really do not think that women are more convincing than men. I believe it, yet again is the ability of an individual to convince someone. This ability may profoundly be found in men as well in women. So, quoting it as a fact biased towards a particular gender would not be correct I guess. Well, figuratively, yes in some of the fields women may be a bit more influential but then, not completely convincing. Lets face the fact that most of the points used by women to convince someone are repeated again and again. And even if we consider the thought to be true... Then, how many women do you find in the marketing job profile. If women really are that convincing then marketing job profile suits the best for them, which certainly does not seem to be true. :SugarwareZ-048:

ank1234

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Please go n see "Pyar Ka Punchnaama"..All discussion will be closed..
Irritating but considerate..Frustrating but humane..And dominating to core..

ayushjn

Anyways, this discussion has absolutely no end because this has been carried on since ages, without any result. The fact remains that man and woman have been structured differently so that they complete each other. Hence, sometimes it may be visible that one is dominating the other; but the truth is that sometimes both have to cooperate and sometimes compromise, only then a smooth life goes on.. But still, as this is unending issue the question still remains alive as to who is dominating ?..... :)

Men and women are definitely equals and I'm not just saying that. Women have things men want and men have things women want. As for the leotards and miniskirts, that sounds like a fetish more than a suggestion. I'm not judging because everyone has their own unique interests. Besides, leotards and miniskirts do not imply submission. They're actually ways that women use what they have to show men what they want.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well!! although its a debatable issue!
I believe women are dominant to some extent ,but the entire purpose behind that dominance lies to the fact that they know the 'art of convincing'

ctrl_buzz

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Women use tool called : Manipulative Behavior for dominance. They use looks, attitude, lust which puts a man in an unbargainable circumstance and so like wise W get their demands fulfilled. Now you decide its dominance or care... for men its dominance i think.....

Women use tool called : Manipulative Behavior for dominance. They use looks, attitude, lust which puts a man in an unbargainable circumstance and so like wise W get their demands fulfilled. Now you decide its dominance or care... for men its dominance i think.....

what a fantastic comment !

too good