need answers of 3 questions... HELP PLSS

giko44

1. successful global companies have found the right balance between complite product standardization and complete product customization.

are you agree or disagree with above statement? support your answer with specific examples

2. A)name any company you are familiar and shortly describe its product/services
B) using the ansoff's product market expansion grid describe what, in your opinion might constitute appropriate growth strategies for this company. be specific

3) a) give an example of a product\service that is in the "growth" stage of the PLC. list and discuss factors that affect pricing of the product

b) give an example of a product\service that is in the "maturity" stage of the PLC. list and discuss factors that affect pricing of the product

if someone is able to answer this questions pleaseeeee help me...

PR_mp

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey

It would be great if you could explain the above two questions in some more detail as i did not get them.

3 a) Growth.
Competitors are attracted into the market with very similar offerings. Products become more profitable and companies form alliances, joint ventures and take each other over. Advertising spend is high and focuses upon building brand. Market share tends to stabilise. This is the growth stage. Example can be Right now fax machines and emails are in the growth stage.
In growth stage prices are high as the organization make high profits in this stage. As the product has totally penetrated in the market.

3 b ) Maturity.
Those products that survive the earlier stages tend to spend longest in this phase. Sales grow at a decreasing rate and then stabilise. Producers attempt to differentiate products and brands are key to this. Price wars and intense competition occur. At this point the market reaches saturation. Producers begin to leave the market due to poor margins. Promotion becomes more widespread and use a greater variety of media. Example can be Lux. In this prices go down as the sales are low.