Contract Act and Arbitration & Concillation Act

kapil21682

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi guys, uploading the notes I compiled for the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996. Hope it is useful for everyone...

Attachments

• 23647555-Arbitration-and-Conciliation-Act-1996.pdf
    199 KB · Views: 35
  • 40462074-The-Arbitration-and-Conciliation-Act-1996.ppt
    43.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 23412786-Arbitration-and-Conciliation.ppt
    272 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:

sunnybe4u

hey man please upload the Arbitration & Concillation Act material asap.. i need a case study on this law...material is missing on site

usrao

hey man please upload the Arbitration & Concillation Act material asap.. i need a case study on this law...material is missing on site

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi guys check this attachment hope tis helpful to u'll k god bless bye tc

Attachments

• law.doc
    77 KB · Views: 49

abhishreshthaa

there is no link to download .. where can i download contract notes .,

hey friend,
the link is there but i think you do not have required number of posts to download this file, so please try to increase your posts by helping others on site and by taking part in discussion and debates on site,hope this can help you out..
:bounce:

Hi guys, uploading the notes I compiled for the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996. Hope it is useful for everyone...

Hey kapil, thanks for the presentation and i am really impressed by your effort. Well, i have also got a document which contains a presentation on Indian contract act, 1872 and i am sure it would help many people.

Attachments

• Indian Contract Act, 1872.ppt
    1.5 MB · Views: 1