LIBERALISATION, PRIVATIZATION AND GLOBALIZATION

flycicak

thanks for this item. great pleasure been very useful to me and all my colleague. i will post share of mine essay for you people also.

adhithyaa

gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me gd project thanks it helped me

emeer

thank u:SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191::SugarwareZ-191:

Definition of Liberalization

In general, liberalization (or liberalisation) refers to a relaxation of previous government restrictions, usually in such areas of social, political and economic policy. In some contexts this process or concept is often, but not always, referred to as deregulation.

Definition of Privatization

Privatization is the process of transferring an enterprise or industry from the public sector to the private sector. The public sector is the part of the economic system that is run by government agencies.

Definition of Globalisation

The process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.

LIBERALISATION, PRIVATIZATION AND GLOBALIZATION

THE INDIAN SUCCESS STORY

Hey rahul, thanks for sharing the presentation on such nice topics and i really liked it. Well, i have also got some important information related to liberalization, privatization and globalization and would like to share it with you.

Attachments

• liberalisation in india.ppt
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Globalization.pdf
    330.5 KB · Views: 0