CoRpoRAte lESSonS!!

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.
A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, “Can I also sit like you and do nothing?”

The eagle answered, “Sure, why not.”
So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested.

All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:

To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Boy 2 doctor:-
Meri girlfriend pregnant hai. .
Par maine to protection li thi...
Doctor:-
Ek kahani suno
Ek shikari ek Gun ki jagah ek umbrella le
Gaya...
Achanak Lion samne aaya toh usne umbrella
ka
handle khicha aur fire kiya...
Lion wahi mar Gaya...
Boy:-
Impossible kisi aur ne goli mari hogi...
Doctor :-
Ecaxtly ...!

arti.iiitm

One lesson from my side guys.. :)

Position or Performance?

A Priest dies & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.

Ahead of him is a guy, nattily dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket & jeans.

God asks him: Please tell me who are you, so that I may know whether to admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not?

The guy replies: I am Pandi, Auto driver from Chennai!

God consults his ledger, smiles & says to Pandi: Please take this silken robe & gold scarf & enter the Kingdom of Heaven ..

Now it is the priest's turn. He stands erect and speaks out in a booming voice: I am Pope's Assistant so & so, Head Priest of the so & so Church for the last 40 years.

God consults his ledger & says to the Priest: Please take this cotton robe & enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...

'Just a minute,' says the agonized Priest. 'How is it that a foul mouthed, rash driving Auto Driver is given a Silken robe & a Golden scarf and me, a Priest, who's spent his whole life preaching your Name & goodness has to make do with a Cotton robe?'

'Results my friend, results,' shrugs God.

'While you preached, people SLEPT; but when he drove his Auto, people PRAYED'

Moral of the story: It's PERFORMANCE & not POSITION that ultimately counts.

arti.iiitm

One more ...

An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?"
The eagle answered: "Sure , why not."
So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story

prtk.nayak

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
The glass

The Optimist says:
"The glass is half full."
The Pessimist says:
"The glass is half empty."
The Marketing Consultant says:
"Your glass needs re-sizing." :D

poornima lagadapati

great
Father: I want u to marry a girl of my choice

Son: No......

Father: But girl is Bill Gates Daughter.

Son : Then ok

Father approaches to Bill Gates.................

Father: I have a husband for your daughter.

Bill Gates: My daughter is too young to marry.

Father: But my son is Vice President of World Bank.

Then ok

Father goes to President of World Bank

Father: Appoint my son as VP in your bank

President: No

Father: But he is son-in-law of Bill Gates

President: Then ok

THIS IS BUSINESS:)
great bussiness... but try to apply it in your life .lol

poornima lagadapati

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm fantastic with girls." That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's fantastic with girls." That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic with girls." That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic with girls." That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic with girls." That's Brand Recognition. :bigsmile:
wow... very standard differentiation.

poornima lagadapati

can i sit on 4th floor doing nothing?
One more ...

An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing?"
The eagle answered: "Sure , why not."
So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story
[/QUOTE

gumisatria

Government Seal

Official Announcement from USA

The federal government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

It just doesn't get more accurate than that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position or Performance?

A Priest dies & is awaiting his turn in line at the Heaven's Gates.

Ahead of him is a guy, nattily dressed, in dark sun glasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket & jeans.

God asks him: Please tell me who are you, so that I may know whether to admit you into the kingdom of Heaven or not?

The guy replies: I am Pandi, Auto driver from Chennai!

God consults his ledger, smiles & says to Pandi: Please take this silken robe & gold scarf & enter the Kingdom of Heaven ..

Now it is the priest's turn. He stands erect and speaks out in a booming voice: I am Pope's Assistant so & so, Head Priest of the so & so Church for the last 40 years.

God consults his ledger & says to the Priest: Please take this cotton robe & enter the Kingdom of Heaven ...

'Just a minute,' says the agonized Priest. 'How is it that a foul mouthed, rash driving Auto Driver is given a Silken robe & a Golden scarf and me, a Priest, who's spent his whole life preaching your Name & goodness has to make do with a Cotton robe?'

'Results my friend, results,' shrugs God.

'While you preached, people SLEPT; but when he drove his Auto, people PRAYED'

Moral of the story: It's PERFORMANCE & not POSITION that ultimately counts.

hahahhahahha, make people pray hahhaha