Companies act

vishaltenwal

if you do so you wont be able to defend your self when you really want that no one should say tat you are an idoit. because it matters a lot that you speak and make people understand that you are a speaking idiot than let them assume it.so make it this way show people that you are an idiot than they yhemself tinking so.

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
vishaltenwal said:
if you do so you wont be able to defend your self when you really want that no one should say tat you are an idoit. because it matters a lot that you speak and make people understand that you are a speaking idiot than let them assume it.so make it this way show people that you are an idiot than they yhemself tinking so.
What kind of idiotic talk is this? Please don't post crap like this.

Post only relevant content in the relevant thread. First and last warning. Another crappy post like this and u shall be barred. Increasing ur warning meter to 50%

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
CHill gaurav.. he thought venga's signature was directed towards him :p ..

he has only answered to that :aj1:

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yeh gaurav kartik is right but really vishal next time keep this in ur mind n help others in their prob don comment on those situation i hope u got it ...............

Manojsharma76us

Dear All,

I urgently need notes on Company Law Affairs, can i get it from you all. I am looking forward for the co-operation. Please mail me at - email id snipped read rules

Regards

Manu

Last edited by a moderator: