Help Needed for distance MBA

robertmartin

There are number of universities which offer part time MBA. My personal opinion distance MBA won't help you much. Well the universities which offer distance MBA are IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal, Symbiosis Pune, MDU, Anna Malai, Tamil Nadu, Punjab Technical University, etc.

purepunu

Hi ,
If U wish to go for a distance learning MBA degree. Then there are only two options, eighter you can go for IGNOU or for ICFAI. Other than that , every other university or college are giving a diploma certificate.
IMT and Fore are giving there own certificate, the value of which is slowly decreasing in the corporate.
Sikim Manipal and Symbiosis are giving only a diploma certificate, the curriculum of which is not even updated according to the industry norms.

The Best option would be to for IGNOU or from ICFAI, as they give a valid MBA Degree.

I am a professional and researched alot over this, before opting for a course myself. You can be in touch with me at puneetmathur2006 at gmail.

Good Luck

Pranabs

Dear professional, before joining any course; you need to check for some essential things. 1st: is the college/university under the approval of DEC & UGC, Govt of India, 2nd: how relevant is the course; 3rd: what benefits does the course will offer to your long term career objective and 4th: are you getting books and online learning.
Avagmah Online School (Avagmah 24x7 Learning - Online MBA Degree & Online MBA Programs) fulfils all the above criteria.

ryanzurke

There are various institute providing distance learning MBA course. As my point of view IGNOU is best for this and you can also think Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune.

CAT Preparation

mit_pune_uts

Admission open for MIT-PUNE MBA-DLP purely designed for working professional, government of India recognized. Contact 9920902440