Indian Cricket team on the Seventh heaven

PR_mp

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
2nd April 2011 is the day every Young Indian would cherish. It was the day when the Indian Cricket team won the "World Cup" that too on the home ground. Every Indian enjoyed this day to the fullest. We could see loads of crackers, music and people dancing all around. But people had their own views as to how did we win the World cup. Do you really feel that Dhoni proved to be a good captain throughout the tournament? Can you highlight his leadership quality? What do you think of our coach of Gary Christen was he successful in proving Indians to the world...

According to me it is Dhoni quality of being calm as a leader and protecting his team interest every time he is present in front of media.

MP core team would be glad to know your views on it.

sunandaC

2nd April 2011 is the day every Young Indian would cherish. It was the day when the Indian Cricket team won the "World Cup" that too on the home ground. Every Indian enjoyed this day to the fullest. We could see loads of crackers, music and people dancing all around. But people had their own views as to how did we win the World cup. Do you really feel that Dhoni proved to be a good captain throughout the tournament? Can you highlight his leadership quality? What do you think of our coach of Gary Christen was he successful in proving Indians to the world...

According to me it is Dhoni quality of being calm as a leader and protecting his team interest every time he is present in front of media.

Well Honestly i was really very excited for the match......its just not me i mean everyone that day were.....holidays were provided and all were in their homes nothing concerned them apart from the match and its updates.............with a feeling that India should win........the dreams of every Indian came true...

Proud of all the players.. in the team..and their performance ........

Last but not the least i thought Sachin Tendulkar could have made century in that match..well that dream left unfulfilled ..although

tarunbansalfore

There is no doubt Dhoni proved himself to be a tremendous captain but my personal belief is that coach gary played more important role than captain Dhoni. What we saw in last world cup was a total disaster because the relationship between coach Greg Chappel and few team members were not good. Gary did a great job in forming the unity in the team just like what Shahrukh wanted in Chak De.
Dhoni is a perfect example of leader, maintaining his cool at every moment. He let his team members take the front stage when India won the world cup. What more a team can expect from their leader!!
Well I see a great future after what Gary Kirsten has given to Indian Cricket and with Dhoni as their leader. All the very best to team India for their future tournaments.

Aprter

I personally feel Dhoni rocked the world cup. He made decisions that was weird to us but he stood by them and achieved it by getting India the world cup. He is calm poised and rose to the occasion when the team needed him the most

gala01

THE DAY WAS FULL OF HUSTLES BUSTLES.... IT WILL BE CHERISHED MEMORY FOR YEARS... THE EXCITEMENT AND ENTHUSIASM ROLLED OUT THE COUNTRY IN SO MANY COLOURS, HAPPINESS... WOW THE VIBS OF SO MUCH JOY AND ENJOYMENT HAD ADDED TO THE INTEGRATION OF INDIA...

unitedworld

Of course, Dhoni hit the Six... All Indian are in the heaven.... What a magical moment!!!

paanu08

ya i too mised centuary of sachin tendulkar bt none the less we won the match which itself made us proud of sachin nd to praise him..... throughout world cup his enthusiasm ws marvelous he playd like a 20 yr old guy .... his field was astonishing .....dhoni also proved himself in the last match as hw needs to prove it becos throughout the world cup his performanc was weak compartively on the othr hand we should nt 4gt immense contribution of yuvraj nd zaheer khan....

The entire team was laudable but I want to say that after that match, Gautam Gambhir has earned one more fan i.e. me. He was rock solid out there, when Team India needed it the most. Dhoni and Yuvi were super-awesome too!

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one of the best known Indian Cricket players, who was made the Captain of the Indian Cricket team in the year 2007. One of the most flamboyant Indian Cricket stars ever. Under the able Captainship of Dhoni, the Indian One Day International (ODI) Cricket team continued to maintain its record of victory. First of all, the team defeated Australia consecutively in 2 final matches of the Commonwealth Bank Series played in March 2008. The series was played between India, Australia and Sri Lanka. In the first final, Australia scored 239 at the loss of 8 wickets in 50 overs. India bounced back with 242 runs in just 45.5 overs at the loss of 4 wickets. Sachin Tendulkar was the highest scorer with 117 Not Out, while Dhoni scored 15 Not Out. In the second final, India scored 258 runs at the loss of 9 wickets in 50 overs with Sachin again being the largest contributor with 91 runs. Dhoni scored 36 Not Out in the innings. The Australian team crashed out at 249 runs with 2 balls remaining, and India became the winner of the championship.