Wanna get help for TYBMS Projects?

abhishreshthaa

Hey BMS friends!

Confused with what topic to select in making a 200 Marks project?

We BMS.co.in and Managementparadise.com has taken the initiative to help our BMS friends in resolving queries, get help and discuss Projects!

The primary objective of Management Paradise has always been to help each and every member on the portal; wherein members easily put up their queries and their queries get solved instantly by other members on the portal.

Thus following are very own motto – “Help others to Help yourself”.
Following the trail portal members have contributed enormously by means of articles, notes, debates, opinions, writing blogs etc.

The efforts of these members are appreciated and duly recognized by Management Paradise. The effort put in by these members has helped lakhs of members to gain & share knowledge, information, news and updates for self and mutual development.

Just Post your Project Topic and other important information related to your project,and you'll get your project Done !

Please post these important information with your project topic which would help us to help you in most effective way.

Project Topic : eg: Human Resource Management in Pepsi

Your Project Content : what you would like to include in your project topic.

Your Researched Area: the stuffs (book,website and other materials you've referred for your project) which you have researched while working on your project.

Other Things you would like to add up to your project

Please, post these important points with your project topic.

Now start sharing your problem and we'll give soultion for it....

"HELP OTHER TO HELP YOURSELF"

:SugarwareZ-286:

dharmendra55

hiiiiii..... frends i need 200 marks BMS project IN ANY TOPIC but that topic must comes under in BMS 'S AREA that may be related to finance or marketing...........plse...... frend me!@!!!!!!!!

abhishreshthaa

hiiiiii..... frends i need 200 marks BMS project IN ANY TOPIC but that topic must comes under in BMS 'S AREA that may be related to finance or marketing...........plse...... frend me!@!!!!!!!!

hi dharmendra,
if you are looking for project on any topic which should be related to Marketing of Finance then you can check out these links for your project..

Marketing Management

Finance

and friend if you are confused in selecting project Topic for your project then you can also check out this link as you can get complete list of projects topics on Marketing and Finance..

here is the link..
Project Topics.

:horn: